our beginning

Monday, April 19, 2010

A man's Best Friend







Who would have thought that a little 9 pound dog could bring so much love and comfort! Lexi is that source for me. After my persistant begging drew bought her for me. It was one year ago this week that she came into our lives at a mere 3 lbs. She is a shithzu-lhasa apso mix.



She goes from running in circle at top speed to dead a sleep in 2 minutes flat! Its amazing how much personality they can actually carry. For as long as she as been in our family she as listened and been very mild mannered; but in the last month she has started acting out more. Drew has beed deployed a month now and I have been workin more to pass the time, and my sweet lexi is feeling neglected (thou I guarrentee she is far from it) lol So she is getting into things. Chewing things up and almost pouting. But those lonely nights that I'm missing my husband she curls up on my lap, nuzzles into my neck and gives the sweetest kisses ever! Lexi is so much more than a dog to me and I love her very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment